EID-UL-FITR WILL BE ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, 2013
Insha Allah, Eid prayers and celebrations will be held at 130 Sardis Road, Asheville, NC 28806
Takbeerat will start at 9:00 am and the Eid prayers will start at 9:30 am sharp followed by community get together and pot luck lunch.
Assalaam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters, welcome to the website of the Islamic Center of Asheville, located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina.
The Asheville community welcomes new Imam Ukaashah muhammad who joined us on 3/8/13.please vist him at the mosque and say salaam and get to know him.
Friday/Jummah prayers 1:30 pm to 2:15 pm
Saturday – Islamic School (Children/Adult) 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Islamic Studies Series(New posted 3/22/13)
Live on Paltalk(*) : Markaaz Safeentun Nuh
TeleConfrence(*) Tele-Link Hosted By : Akhawaat Advisory Matters Of A Muslimah
Dail In – 1(626) 677-3000 Acess Code : 904-3605
- Ø Explanation of Serah by Shaikh Fawzaan. Laylatul- Ahad = After Salaatul Maghrib Saturday Night *
- Ø Sisters Class : The Pears of Saheehain Yawmul Ahad = Sunday @ 2:00 p.m until 3:00 pm*
- Ø Tafsir ibn Khathir – Laylatu thulatha and Laylatu Jumu’ah = Monday and Thurday after Salaatul Maghrib*
- Ø Qawlul Mufeed /The Proofs concering At-tawheed By Shaikh Muhammad Abdul Wahaab Al Wasaabee Laylatus- Sebt = Friday after Salaatul Maghrib *
- Ø The Book Adab from Riyyadus Sawlaheen Explanation By Shaikh Uthaymeen after Fajr. Yawmul Sebt = Saturday
- Ø The Book of Adab In the Masjid and The Book Of Salah by Shaikh Muqbil after Maghrib Laylatul Ithnain= Sunday*
- Ø Arabic Class Medina Book1 and Beginners Sarf. Monday and Thursday after Fajr and Asr*
- Ø Quranic Halaqah Yawmul Rabu a’ = Wednesdays after Fajr and Sun After Fajr
* * * * Special Event For All * * * *
Fathul Baaree Exp Saheeh Bukharee Haafith ibn Hajr. Every First Saturday of Each Month @10:00am – 2:00pm & Maghrib – Ishaa. See Poster for Derails